PhonoSDK version 0.1 was released in October 2010 at the jQuery Conference in Boston. In March of 2011, PhonoSDK version 0.2 was released with support for better echo suppression so that headphones were no longer necessary. In July 2011 we released Phono Mobile allowing web developers to build and deploy native iOS and Android apps based on PhonoSDK.
- Java Applet version of Phono is now included in the SDK! This version has even lower latency than our current Flash-based version of the SDK making this solution perfect for enterprise call centers and companies/individuals who prefer to use Java applets over Flash.
- HTTPS support for secured signaling on the network.
- HD Audio (wideband) support for Phono-to-Phono and Phono-to-SIP clients and SIP-to-Phono connections for VoIP calling.
- Improved latency with updated Flash version of PhonoSDK.
- Phono Mobile support for PhoneGap 1.1 (with support for 1.2 coming shortly).
Upgrading from PhonoSDK 0.2 to 0.3 is easy. Simply change 0.2 to 0.3 in your jquery.phono.js URL path like this:
Stay tuned for more blog posts demonstrating unique features of our latest version of PhonoSDK!
No related posts.